- In the absence of a wireless connection to SBK100 the data received at Serial (RS232) end will be routed to USB port by default.
- Once a wireless connection is stablished, SBK100 will transfer the data from the serial end to the wireless connection .
- HID keyboard and serial are available for wireless connectivity.
- Optional USB power on pin 9 of RS232 end.
- Eliminates the need to install any device driver or keyboard redirector software. Simply plug it in and any serial input will become a keyboard input.
- Draws power from USB port. No external power source required.
- Cable Length 12in (300 mm)
- Certifications & Compliance: FCC, ICS, CE and RoHS.
- Watch video demonstration to see how a combination of SBK100 products can be used to feed Allflex RS420 scanned tag data directly into the active application running on an iOS or Android device as keyboard input. This video demonstrates pairing of an Allflex RS420 Portable Stick with Intelletto's SBK100.
- Connects any serial device to any desk top as a Keyboard through the USB port. It works on Windows and MAC OS, Linux and Android.
- RS232 data output from Scales, Barcode readers, RFID readers, Payment Terminal and etc. can be scanned into application that run on iPhone®, iPad® and iPod® in HID keyboard profile and Android devices in both HID keyboard and SPP modes.
- RS232 data output from Barcode readers can be scanned into Intelletto SR10B Smart Reader.