- This converter enables network devices to connect to a local network through an Ethernet port and communicate with another remote host computer using keyboard emulation, COM port emulation or RS232.
- The communication happens through UDP or TCP protocols. This device comes in two setups, with USB port or with USB port and a RS232 (DB9 connector) port.
- The USB port can emulate a Keyboard or a COM port. The built in web server on this device allows setup through a browser.
- Draws power from USB port. No external power source required.
- Ability to select keyboard language through setup. Available languages are English , Czech , French(France), French(Canada), German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Spanish and Swedish.