- Converts RS232 serial to USB keyboard.
- Optional USB power on pin 9 of RS232 end.
- Available in Czech , English, French(France), French(Canada), German, Hungarian, Italian and Spanish keyboard emulations.
- Eliminates the need to install any device driver or keyboard redirector software. Simply plug it in and any serial input will become a keyboard input
- Draws power from USB port. No external power source required.
- Extended Keyboard controls allows the serial device to control PC functions by sending upper ASCII characters into the serial end of the cable. For example sending a character 181 into the serial end of the cable, will invoke function key F1 on the HID keyboard end and so on.
- Limited bidirectional capability allows the use of certain hotkey on host keyboard to send a command string to the RS232 device.
- Cable Length 74in (1880 mm)
- Certifications & Compliance: FCC, ICS, CE and RoHS.
- Connects any serial device to any operating system as a Keyboard. It works on Windows and MAC OS, Linux and Android.
- Converts RS232 port output characters of Scales, Barcode readers, RFID readers, Payment Terminal and etc. to keyboard strokes.